Friday 19 August 2016

Vinyl Floor and Mat..

We got the vinyl flooring done earlier in the week. Really happy with how it's turned out. Took a while to cut it all into shape. I purposely over cut it, in case I had got any measurements slightly wrong. We then went about sticking it down with double sided vinyl tape. Once it was down, I went round the edges cutting away any excess.

Here's how it turned out:



I hadn't figured out what to do with the side step, in terms of covering it etc. I then had the idea of adding a welcome mat to it . I was going to fold it in half and have it going up the side too. However, as I had over cut the vinyl, it turned out I could just fold this down the side and stick it as well. I then cut the mat to shape and stuck it down:








0 comments:

Post a Comment