Friday 12 August 2016

Electrics!

Here is a complete diagram of my electric system, I have copied this from somebody else but with a couple of amendments:


I'm not going to go into great detail about it all because I can't be bothered! The two CTEK units basically run everything. The solar, alternator and battery charger, all go through these. This means my leisure batteries are constantly being charged, one way or another.
I decided to put my main electrical board behind my drivers seat, out of the way. I started work on the layout of the board.


Had to move a few things around as I had forgotten about the battery monitor shunt.


Fitted everything in place and began wiring it all in



Closer look at the wiring


I still need to connect the solar cable and the van battery. Although the cables have been routed.

Here's what's behind the wall:



 This is a view from the floor at the back of the fridge/cupboard. You can see all the wiring and shut off switch. It's also been done like this for ventilation for the fridge.


Finally, I added the front of the cupboard and test fitted my guitar:




0 comments:

Post a Comment