Sunday 28 August 2016

Last few jobs!

Hoping to set off next week so had to get the last few jobs done. 

Solar Panels / Solar vent installed:




I went for 2 x 100w semi flexible solar panels. These were stixalled onto the roof and then screwed in at the corners. The extractor vent is also solar powered and can be run day and night.

Back door carpeted and bolt fitted



The rest of the doors have had deadlocks fitted to them but I didn't bother with the back door. So I wanted some added security but also wanted to be able to get out if all the other deadlocks were on. 

Front floor - wire covers

I used three battens stixalled to the floor and attached some ply on top, then stuck the vinyl on. Quite happy with the outcome.



Kitchen front and cushions



There's been loads more little jobs that I've done but I haven't got pictures or anything because I want to get on the road!! I may put a finished video up some point soon! As you can see by the cushions, Kim has started to leave her mark on Reg!






0 comments:

Post a Comment