Sunday 26 June 2016

The Vinyl..

Had man flu, hayfever and stag do recently, plus awful weather, so it's slowed me down somewhat. Here are a few updates..

Started adding the Vinyl to make it look nice:



Installed the table leg system and test fitted etc:


This was a ball ache!! Fitted all but one of the cupboard doors and their catches. Undecided on whether to have handles yet. Also managed to carpet inside the back 4:



After buying a marble vinyl, fitting it and quickly realising it looked awful (Kim did say it would), I bought some wood effect stuff and fitted it. Happy with this one! Once the vinyl was on, I fitted the hob and the sink in place. The hob was easy, the sink was a complete nightmare. Crappy way of fitting it! Today I have added iron on edging to the worktop and it looks loads better than in this pic but I forgot to take a picture!





0 comments:

Post a Comment